This page contains new features, known bugs, and applied fixes. Found a bug? Send us an email.
- Updated the program submission form to allow Program Modifications submissions.
- Added question to LAOC Region form.
- Ambiguous error is displayed when a program is returned to drafts twice.
- Unknown circumstances cause the “Return to Drafts” feature to fail. Testing is being conducted in order to find the cause.
- Associate of Science Degree and Associate of Arts Degree are not saved in drafts if checked.
- Regional Specific fields are not saved in drafts.
- Export does not always print region specific questions
- Region-specific answers are not displayed correctly on review page prior to submission
- Region-specific validation allows for incomplete questions to be submitted.
- Error Exception: Trying to get property of non-object when user views draft submitted in different region.
- Failed validation for checkboxes in program submission form allows form to continue, leads to "Whoops" error upon submission.
- Removed "Doing What Matters" branding.
- "Substantial Changes" has changed to "Program Modifications"
- Updated About and Submit page to reflect that program modifications do not require regional approval. See CCCCO October 18, 2018 Memo.
- Moved pre-populated table from "Program Requirements Narrative" to "Program Requirements".
- Removed IEDRC deadlines calendar.
- Updated LAOC Regional Contact.
- Updated LMI request link.
- Updated all external link relationship attributes.
- Email fonts were updated.
- Updated LMI link for IE/DRC.
- Updated the Doing What Matters logos.
- Quick fix for radio buttons. Users were previously able to select multiple radio options.
- Improved error/success messages when saving dafts.
- Resolved bug which prevented users from saving a draft if the data was too large.
- Fixed overflowing button
- Improved Return to Previous Page link
- Turned link into button
- Improved Validation for Drafts page
- Added "Archive" and "Informational" statuses for programs that do not need regional recommendation.
- Improved user dashboard design.
- Added new questions to the program submission form.
- Reorganized program submission form and reworded questions in order to match CCCCO program submission website.
- Added advanced editing fields in program submission form.
- Added voting feature.
- Super users can designate voting members and alternate voting members who can vote on individual program submissions.
- Super users can certify votes or clear votes.
- Updated icons throughout website.
- Optimized stylesheet.
- Due to spam, our contact form will only be available to users who are signed into their accounts.
- Resolved relation error which did not allow users to submit exemption requests.
- Resolved bug which did not allow users to select Program Type "Associate of Science Degree".
- Step 1 (LMI confirmation) is skipped when you are viewing a draft.
- The title of the submit page changes if you are working on a draft.
- Solution for error exception caused by viewing drafts.
- Supplementary documents can now be deleted by super users.
- Added a new question to the Bay Area Region Specific Questions
- Comments, attached files, and supplementary documents are now visible to users who are not logged in.
- Improved server performance.
- Super users have the ability to return program submissions to users' drafts.
- Super users can attach documents, such as meeting minutes, to program submissions.
- Changed the order in which program submissions are displayed. The newest submissions are now displayed on the first page.
- Users can now attach multiple documents for LMI file upload field.