The DoD Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP)workforce consist of 5 different levels of employment (e.g. Analyst,Infrastructure Support, Incident Responder, Auditor, and Manager), with each requiring one or more industry certificates along with a 4 year degree. TheCSSP is a highly sought after certification issued by the United States Department of Defense (DoD) that indicates a candidate’s fitness for the DoD CSSP workforce. The Saddleback Cyber Operations certificate is for students who wish build upon the Saddleback Cyber Defense A.S.degree along with 4 year students and existing DoD CSSP personnel looking toobtain additional DoD CSSP approved certifications (e.g. Cyber Security Analysis +, CompTia CySA+, CCNA CyberOps) needed to advance their careers in the CSSP Analyst, Infrastructure Support, Incident Responder, and Auditor levels.
The primary goal of this program is to enhance students skills in thefield of Cyber Defense by:
· Providing an introduction to Offensive andDefensive Cyber Operations (Red Team/Blue Team competitions)
· Training in Crypto Analysis, Cryptography, and Cryptology
· Enhanced Penetration Testing and Threat Modeling
· Enhanced Incident Response
· Introduction to the Reverse Engineering ofMalware
· Obtaining the CompTIASecurity+ DoD approved certificate.
· Obtaining the CompTIACybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) DoD approved certificate.
· Obtaining the CiscoCCNA Cyber Ops Certification DoD approved certificate.
To achieve this certificate of achievement, students must successfully complete the program requirements.
|Required||Course Prefix & Number||Course Title||Units||Sequence|
|CS 1D||DATA STRUCTURES||3.5||Y1 FA or SP|
|CIMS 130||SECURITY+||3||Y1 FA or SP|
|CIMS 165||CYBER OPERATIONS- CISCO CCNA CYBER OPS||3||Y1 SP or Y2 FA|
|CIMS 155||CYBERSECURITY ANALYSIS- COMPTIA CYSA+||3||Y1 SP or Y2 FA|
|CS 209||CRYPTOGRAPHY IN CYBER OPERATIONS||3.5||Y2 FA|