Computer Network Supervisor
Computer Information Systems (070200)
Projected Start Date
This certificate demonstrates a broad understanding and high skill level of occupational computer networking, and the ability to supervise across networking disciplines.
This certificate provides the fundamentals of computer applications, science, programming, computer specialist/A+ training, computer network specialist/net+ training, computer security specialist/security+ training, and computer ethical hacking /CEH+ training.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
1. Produce computer applications using structured programming techniques in C++ programming language.
2. Develop skills and knowledge necessary to pass the CompTIA A+ certification.
3. Demonstrate the ability to use Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access to create appropriate documents, presentations, tables and reports.
4. Critically analyze, evaluate and apply fundamental concepts of software applications and hardware development.
5. Develop skills and knowledge necessary to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification.
6. Develop skills and knowledge necessary to pass the CompTIA Security+ certification.
7. Produce computer applications using structured programming techniques and object oriented design.
8. Develop skills and knowledge necessary to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
Enrollment Completer Projections
Expected enrolment in this program for this certificate: 24 (this is limited to class size) Projected number of student to earn certificate annually: 19 (this is an 80% success rate) There is a backlog demand for this certificate on the part of both employers and students.